Community involvement is highly valued at all levels of the RE/MAX
organization – from individual Associates to RE/MAX offices, regions, and
RE/MAX cause marketing and charity fund raising take on many
- Most recently, RE/MAX has become a national co-sponsor of the Breast
Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at Komen Race for the Cure®
events. RE/MAX of NJ will be participating in The Race held on October 19, 2003 at the Bristol Meyers
Squibb Company in Princeton. Visit your local office and see how you can get involved in this event.
- The RE/MAX organization has been the official real estate sponsor of the Children’s
Miracle Network since 1992. Last year, RE/MAX of NJ Associates raised more than $283,000 for
- RE/MAX of NJ sponsors the
Quest For Excellence Scholarship Program which recognizes extra-curricular
achievements of students in grades 1 through 12.
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary,
the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community
center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation
through art and education.
All these venues and more represent the RE/MAX network’s commitment to
community involvement, serving the public beyond its real estate needs.